FAQ’s For Customers-
1) How Does FMB Ensures Reliable Product?
FMB has a team of engineers posted at strategic locations, these engineers are experienced in relevant industries and perform a thorough quality check,after satisfactory results these items are posted as verified items
2) Can I get verification for Items not under FMB verified products?
Yes this can be done upon request and It is a paid service
3) Can FMB deliver products to a place not registered in My Address?
Yes upon purchase full details of location has to be given to FMB and the product can be delivered at desired location
4) What if the Item purchased does not match my requirement?
User has to ensure that the product ordered is matching their requirement, if in doubt more details can be requested from FMB, only after satisfaction that the equipment is matching your requirement the purchase should be initiated.
5) What if the Product does not match the specification mentioned in Website
The product can be returned and Full refund will be initiated within 10 working days the moment the equipment is brought back to warehouse.
6) What if the FMB verified item fails within the warranty period?
The product will be repaired free of labour cost by FMB engineers, however the spares, accessories or additional fittings will be charged extra on actuals and provided by client.
7) Does FMB Accepts cash on Delivery?
FMB Accepts COD for amount up to INR 25000 in India,As of now no Cah on delivery accepted for Clients outside India
8) What if the Product not delivered within the time specified
FMB through its logistics partners will endeavour to meet the timeline requested by customer, the customer has to make a special request for a fixed time delivery which FMB will confirm feasibility and revert, however will not be liable for consequential damages arising due to delay in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances
9) Can FMB arrange certified Items?
Yes Certification can be arranged but a request has to place on type of certification required, additional certification fees plus FMB charges will be applicable and communicated before initialising the process. Certification charges will have to be paid in advance.
10) Are the Price displayed fixed?
Yes the price displayed are fixed inclusive of all taxes
11) Is the logistics cost included in the Price?
No the logistics cost is separate and Client will be intimated depending on the following but not limited to weight, size, volume, Applicable Custom Duties, and destination.